Thursday, June 17, 2010

IN PRINT

I have some cool news. I have a recipe. In a cookbook. A real deal fancy-pants hardcover COOKBOOK!

It's called Thinkfood and it was sponsored and published by Posit Science.  They've gathered recipes from 50 food bloggers featuring "brain-healthy" ingredients. Luckily their list of healthful foods includes chocolate. Their idea is "to take an integrated approach to brain health that includes brain training and brain healthy eating." (I just tried to do one of their 60 second brain games online called The Farmers' Challenge and it kicked my butt!)

The hardcover cookbook is coming out in July.  Here's a sneak peek of the cover.

Another way to view the recipes is to sign up for the Thinkfood Cookbook Recipe of the Week. It's pretty much how it sounds. They will email you one recipe a week for the next 50 weeks. Free free free.

I can't tell you about my featured recipe because they've sworn us to secrecy. But I will say that it's one of my spring favorites.

Here are the 50 food bloggers from around the world featured in the cookbook. I'm in some great company.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! NOW we need a book just about YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already signed up! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Exciting!!!! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. phyllis -wow! this is big. this is door-opening, don't you think? you're fame will soon surpass matthew's and then he'll be the one in "US" and "star" magazines. realy, this is so great. i am really happy you're hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete