Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dash and Bella Q&A at Apartment Therapy's Odeedoh

2010-05-belladash.jpg
Thanks to Carrie McBride over at Apartment Therapy's Ohdeedoh for summing up my blog so beautifully. Here's what she said:

"The fact that Phyllis Grant's mouth-watering blog, Dash and Bella, is about cooking with children is both exactly the point and beside the point. Her dishes and recipes are what anyone would want to eat - man, woman or child - and the fact that the bulk of her cooking is done with her two children as enthusiastic sous chefs is the cherry on top as well as great inspiration for all parents.

Dash and Bella is young in the blog world, but we think it deserves a large audience. The mouth-watering recipes are lusciously photographed and Phyllis' descriptions of each recipe and the experience of making them with her children are fun and personal. Don't be put off if her recipes seem too "fancy" for your family - Phyllis will gladly tell you that Bella took a 4-year vegetable hiatus and they all enjoy a good PB&J sandwich now and again. She may be a great cook, but she's a real mom, too! Not only are we inspired to try many of these dishes (which she conveniently makes print-ready), she also has fabulous advice for cooking with and for children, even the picky ones."

Click here to read the interview. Thank you Carrie!

6 comments:

  1. One of the things I like most about the blog is that it's so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a beautiful feature on your blog, I enjoyed reading about you, your lovely family and the recipes...
    congratulations!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have found you via Ohdeedoh. Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that OhDeeDoh and Apartment Therapy featured you. Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello neighbor. what a gorgeous bloggie....a friend just forwarded this to me and I'm so glad! i'm a fellow east bay girlie and blogger (i have a children's style blog, modernkiddo.com).

    congrats on the lovely write up! can't wait to explore more!
    : )
    Alix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr Sam for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com ) or add Dr Sam on WhatsApp ( +2349060421250) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now THANKS TO Dr Sam

    ReplyDelete